How To Change Yahoo Messenger Setting?.
Yahoo Messenger is one of the great programs and is used worldwide. You can change and manage settings of Yahoo messenger directly from your Yahoo mail. So it is easy for the customers to have control over email ID and messenger completely in one program.
- Browse yahoo.com which is its official page.
- Now click “Mail” and you’ll be directed to the sign-in page.
- Log-in using correct credentials and let the inbox load.
- On the top right side corner, go to the gear icon and from the drop down menu click “Settings”
- You’ll see here the white box displaying the submenus.
- Click the last sub-menu i.e. Messenger, under this section you can open messenger settings.
- Here you can see options like Sign-Out, Sound Alerts, Visible Contact, Block Users, and manage conversation history.
- Click each option and change settings according to your convenience.
- When you’re finished click purple button on left side saying “Save”.li>
You have successfully edited and changed your settings.
- How to change Yahoo Messenger Setting?
- How to open Yahoo attachment file?
- How to Recover Hacked Yahoo Account?
- How to Secure Yahoo mail Account?
- How to Solve POP and IMAP issues In Yahoo?
- What is two-step verification in Yahoo?
- How to Unblock a Temporarily Blocked yahoo account?
- How to use and Manage Yahoo Account Key?
- What is Yahoo Customer Support Number?
- What to do when Yahoo Login Page is not working?