How To Open Yahoo Attachment File?.
Any file that is sent outside the email body in an email message is said to be an Attachment. It can be an image, video, audio, PDF or any other document. So whenever you receive the message firstly you won’t be able to view or hear the file because it is not the part of the message (text) you received. You can download and view it within the program or other program depending upon the type of attachment and program you might be using to check the email.
- Open the desired email you received
- Next to the emails’ text, click the icon of Attachment (seems like a paper clip) and the number of attachments is also mentioned at the top message.
- Yahoo will take care about the viruses if the file contains any you’ll be notified and then click “Continue” and follow the prompts. (To open directly or save and then open the file).
- How to change Yahoo Messenger Setting?
- How to open Yahoo attachment file?
- How to Recover Hacked Yahoo Account?
- How to Secure Yahoo mail Account?
- How to Solve POP and IMAP issues In Yahoo?
- What is two-step verification in Yahoo?
- How to Unblock a Temporarily Blocked yahoo account?
- How to use and Manage Yahoo Account Key?
- What is Yahoo Customer Support Number?
- What to do when Yahoo Login Page is not working?